Please read this agreement carefully before accessing or using the service. By accessing or using the service, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. TalentHub Limited may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreement.
We at TalentHub Limited are committed to protecting your privacy. This statement governs our Privacy Policies with respect to those users (visitors, applicants, and subscribers) of the TalentHub.ie site (site) who submit a CV and other personal details through the job application pages or by signing up for email alerts or newsletter on the site, and who make use of the various services offered by TalentHub Limited (collectively: Services). At TalentHub Limited, we guarantee that all the data you send to us is processed fairly and lawfully, and with due skill and care. We will also guarantee you that the data you submit is solely used in accordance with the purposes as set out in this policy.
TalentHub Limited collects and uses your personal information to perform the recruitment functions/services you have requested. TalentHub Limited collects and uses your both personal data (such as your name, email and contact details) and also sensitive personal data (such as information in your CV). The personal data and sensitive personal data will be stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following ways:
– Provide our recruitment services to you, whether you are a client, candidate or a user of our website
– Permit you to submit your CV to apply online for jobs and communicate with you to understand your needs and provide a better job seeking service
– Enable you to submit your CV generally, to apply for specific jobs or to subscribe to our Job Alerts or Newsletter
– Send your information to our clients to put you forward as a candidate for vacancies or to assess your eligibility for vacancies that we may have with your permission. When your information is sent to a client, we will automatically notify you by email when this has been done, to which client it has been shared and for what specific purpose so that you know where else your data has been submitted and stored.
– Where we have a bona fide requirement by law to disclose it to third parties in relation to the detection of crime, the collection of taxes or duties, in order to comply with any applicable law and court orders.
– Third-parties where we or our client have engaged them to deliver services that have been requested. These may include references, qualifications, criminal reference checking services and/or psychometric evaluation or skill tests. These will be advised to you as part of the process and you have the option to decline.
– Where you have agreed, we may send you marketing communications relating to our business that notify you of TalentHub news, events, upcoming job opportunities and information which we think may be of interest to you.
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our e-mails, or by sending us email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending us postal mail to TalentHub Limited., 68 Merrion Square, Dublin 2, Attention: Privacy.
When completing a form you may be asked to enter your name, email address and other information.
The information we collect through our forms may be used in the following ways:
• To personalise your experience;
• To improve our website;
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
• To send relevant emails.
We limit access to the internal systems that hold Personal Information to a select group of authorized employees, each of whom are given access through the use of a unique identifier and password. Access to Personal Information on these systems is limited to such employees for the sole purpose of performing their job duties.
How Long long do we keep your personal data?
The period for which we retain information varies according to the use of that information. In some cases, there are legal requirements to keep data for a minimum period of time. Unless specific legal requirements dictate otherwise, we will retain information no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data were
collected and processed (as described above).
Personal Data provided will be retained for as long as you remain active and for a  day period of inactivity, following the expiry of which time we will contact you and, unless we hear from you, the data will continue to be retained for a period of seven years following that date in accordance with Irish statutory limitation periods. Following the expiry of this limitation period any Personal Data held by us will be destroyed.
We will use our best endeavours to guarantee that all Personal Data that you have submitted to us is maintained and up to date. However, it is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your Personal Data to ensure that it is up to date.
Where we currently hold personal information about you, you may at any time request that we modify, update, erase or provide a copy of this information to you. We will also provide an annual reminder for you to update this data or request your data to be removed.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you or delete the information held on you or if you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us at the following email address: email@example.com. Please input ‘Data Enquiry’ into the subject line. We will comply with your request within one week and you will receive confirmation that this has been completed.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity and seek more information about your request. We also have the right to charge an administrative fee for this service. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and will give you reasons for doing so. We will seek to act on your request in the timescale required by applicable data protection laws.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future Newsletters or Job Alerts, you can email us at hello@talenthub or follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
TalentHub Limited takes all due care in ensuring the privacy and integrity of the information that you provide, we recognise that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. The possibility exists that this information could be unlawfully observed by a third party while in transit over the Internet or while stored on TalentHub Limited systems. TalentHub Limited accepts no liability should this occur.
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
TalentHub Limited site uses Analytics Cookies
In order to monitor how our sites are performing, we collect data about page visits. This information is completely anonymous — we cannot determine who it came from. When we use this data, we look at numbers of visitors overall rather than individual visits.
Analytics information is used in reports and to improve our site. For example, we have used analytics data to add, remove or change features of the site based on how popular they are with users.
We track, for example:
• the numbers of visitors to individual pages;
• when pages were visited;
• how long users stayed on the page;
• the page they came from;
• technical data about the device being used to browse the site (such as browser and operating system version, and display size) — we use this data to ensure that the technology our site uses is appropriate for the majority of our users, and how best to display the site for users who have less capable browsers
We post customer testimonials and comments on our Websites, which may contain Personal Information. We obtain each customer’s consent via email prior to posting the customer’s name and testimonial.
68 Merrion Square,
(01) 634 4888
This page has been last updated in January 2019.