At TalentHub.ie, we are currently seeking a UX/UI Designer to join our client, a world leading Tech company with millions of users.
This role would suit a passionate UX/UI designer who enjoys a challenge. Reporting to the Creative and Product Design Team Lead, you’ll be joining the design team at an exciting time as we’re in the process of re-branding and optimising products through exceptional design and user experience. You will work closely with Product Managers, Designers and Developers, as part of an agile team to design cutting edge interfaces for their website and applications. You’ll always put the user’s needs first and understand the importance of balancing usability, performance and beautiful design to create the best possible experience.
• You will be the design point of contact for your squad, that includes Product, Development, QA and Data.
• Take full ownership for your end to end deliverable's with a strong focus on usability.
• Responsible for creating exceptional UI for our website, that is in-line with our brand and meets the agreed timelines.
• Drive UI principles and trends within your squad, with consideration for performance, device type and user insights.
• Implement designs quickly with an iterative approach, so we are continuously testing and improving our products.
• Create designs that will support our ambitious growth targets and increase customer engagement, conversions and revenue.
• Take a pragmatic, positive approach to creating design solutions that are commercially sound.
• Work closely with our UX researcher to ensure customer insights are applied to our UI.
Skills & Experience required:
• Minimum 4+ years in a fast-paced ecommerce environment as a UI/UX designer.
• Strong portfolio demonstrating your ability to produce exceptional UI design with UX principles applied, is essential.
• Comprehensive understanding of UX design principles and an interest in trends, systems and tools.
• Proven track record of impacting conversion rate through design solutions
• Experience using Sketch, Adobe suite, InVision, Zeplin, UXPin (or other wireframing tools).
• Experience with interaction tools: AE, Principle, Framer or similar.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to discuss the role and the company in more detail, contact Lorraine Fretwell at 0868064667 or by email at email@example.com