UX strategy Design & innovation Manager
On behalf of a global design and innovation consultancy based in Dublin, TalentHub are seeking a UX & Innovation Manager to provide strategic design direction for a number of their enterprise clients. You will define the product road map and overall product vision, establish and grow agile & design methodologies and processes and lead the team in developing end to end design processes from research discovery to visual design. You will have the opportunity to shape the direction of the business and drive leading-edge engagements for a range of world-class clients.
The ideal candidate:
• Commitment to clients and teams, ensuring the delivery of high-quality insight, design and critical thinking
• Proven understanding of design theory and UI/Product Design, able to apply a wide range of Design Thinking techniques, able to deliver innovative conceptual thinking, whilst simultaneously using an analytical and technical mindset to deliver real value to clients
• Very comfortable in a client-facing role and experienced with a client-facing position, including leading client workshops and developing and delivering strategic design recommendations with a human-focused design lens.
• Degree in Interaction Design / Human Computer Interaction or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years’ experience designing web, mobile and desktop applications, specifically responsive web and native iOs and Android
• Have a strong portfolio of interaction design work and ability to speak to the design process behind their creations and delivery
• Strong interaction design skills with a solid understanding of human-centred design principles and UX design processes
• High proficiency in design tools such as Figma, Adobe XD, Illustrator, Sketch, InVision and a basic understanding of HTML and CSS.
• Proven experience with Design Systems, grid frameworks, delivering to and creating style guides and other responsive design experience.
• Experience of running design workshops is desirable.
For a confidential discussion on this great role, and to review a detailed job description and hear about the trajectory on offer, please contact Lorraine in confidence on 0868064667 or email me at email@example.com