We have a very exciting new Senior Strategist role with a unique global design company one in which strives to create a sustainable business; a home where exceptional talent can make a meaningful difference. The global design consultancy specializes in business, brand, product, and experience design.
They are seeking a Senior Strategist who can connect digital to all other aspects of a client’s business ad drive growth opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity where the successful candidate will develop solutions to meet clients' brand objectives based on consumer insight and data, spotting trends and technologies that play vital roles in the lives of their customers.
They are looking for a competent strategic storyteller who understands how best to leverage the marketing mix against a given set of objectives and target markets.
· A trusted advisor that understands the client’s business needs and develops robust, multi-faceted strategies that will drive business growth and ensure customer success.
· Lead and deliver integrated strategic communication planning across multiple disciplines, supporting clients in building their marketing strategies and brand plans.
· Develop strong, trusting relationships between clients and agency partners.
· Work with projects managers to ensure team is aligned to client requirements.
· Create strategies that serve as a benchmark, and be accountable for the strategic outputs for clients with work that is grounded, insightful and purpose driven.
· Due diligence towards staying on top of global innovation and trends.
· Manage stakeholder relationships.
· MBA or similar post graduate qualification
· 8+ years industry experience
· Experience in working in a management consulting house, large scale tech player or digital advisory firm
· Excellent Communication skills – both written and verbal
· Ability to lead stakeholder meetings
· Appetite for news and trend setting
· An eclectic approach to problem solving, with the ability to be both rigorously analytical as well as intuitive
· Ability to draw on diverse experiences and sources of knowledge in providing insights
· A sound understanding of qualitative and quantitative research
· Excellent presentation skills, able to analyse and distil large quantities of info and present compelling proposition for client
If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity, please email me at email@example.com
If this opportunity does not sound like the right fit, I would still love to hear from you and help you find your perfect role.
TalentHub very much appreciates candidates who take the time to apply for our roles. In an ideal world, we would be able to reply personally to each and every candidate. However, due to receiving large volumes of applications, this is not always possible, and we can often only reply to candidates who match the requirements from our client briefs.