We have a very exciting new role for a Social Media Manager in a very forward-thinking communications agency. Our client has grown revenues and their client base in 2020. While 021 looks to be a very exciting year in their next phase of Growth.
The role reports to a Board Director where your responsibility is to lead on all social media client briefs and act as their internal digital and social media champion.
You will work alongside other members of their account management team and will work closely with senior clients, at all levels, to build relationships based on respect and trust.
My client’s culture is open, ambitious, and friendly. You will thrive in this culture if you are highly organised, motivated, and enjoy working in a creative environment
• Lead on all social media marketing activities within the agency across digital content, social media and data analytics
• Develop and implement b2b digital & social media marketing strategy for The Agency
• Work hand in hand with senior account managers in client focused digital campaign ideation and delivery
• Provide end to end management of social media campaigns including evaluation reports.
• Manage all digital and social content activation, with regular interfaces with production, technology, and web development teams.
• Support agency heads on client campaign briefs and new business tenders bringing innovation, strategy and expertise to client briefs and delivery.
• Proactively seek and share digital platform updates, industry news, interesting campaigns etc.
• Identify and introduce new digital & social media service opportunities for the agency
Skills and Experience Required
• Third level degree or equivalent in Digital marketing communications.
• Native digital thinker with 4/5+ years of experience working in a Digital/social agency or in an in-house digital position.
• Team player with ability to influence and motivate internal digital team while bringing expertise to client’s digital needs through digital service proposals.
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of:
• Clear understanding of digital media planning and execution.
• Confident with managing and reporting against campaign budget.
• Very comfortable with a range of social media & digital analytical tools and the ability to translate rich insights into coherent client reports.
• Experienced in paid social media advertising – inclusive of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube as a minimum – other platforms such as Google Search & Display advertising are desirable but not essential.
• Demonstrable experience in managing digital marketing campaign implementation with experience of SEO and PPC
Interested and looking to do some career defining work, please email Morgan email@example.com
TalentHub very much appreciates candidates who take the time to apply for their roles. In an ideal world, we would be able to reply personally to each and every candidate. However, due to receiving large volumes of applications at the moment, this is not always possible, as we can often only reply to candidates who match the exact requirements from their client briefs.
We would love if you please do follow their social channels to be alerted on other new roles and we hope to speak to you about your perfect role very soon.