On behalf of a top 25 EMEA agency, we are hiring for a talented and experienced SEO Manager to lead a team and manage client relationships, many of whom are high profile brands and corporates.
As the Head of SEO, you will be implementing and analysing SEO campaigns across a wide range of industries in Ireland and internationally.
You will manage the SEO team and compile progress and strategy documents on a regular basis. We’re searching for a highly-motivated, highly organised leader, with a natural ability to communicate to other marketing professionals & business owners SEO concepts, campaign plans & progress in a professional and effective manner. The ideal candidate is an analytical, energetic and creative problem solver who works within the Agile framework.
From time to time, you will be asked to attend industry events and represent the company at conferences. Public speaking skillset a plus.
Key Duties/ Skills/ Experience
• Lead SEO Strategy/ Team with 3 direct reports (and growing)
• Be accountable for strategy and cost plan sign-off across all SEO clients
• Assist in devising / executing SEO strategies to increase organic traffic and conversions
• Conduct technical SEO audits and implement fixes accordingly
• Find ways to improve client sites’ rankings and increase traffic/conversions
• Devise / execute outreach campaigns with the goal of driving natural links to websites
• Review /analyse competitor sites to understand their on-page and off-page strategy
• Keep pace with search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends
The ideal candidate will:
• Have 5+ years’ SEO experience managing multiple websites
• Agency experience desirable
• Data-driven with ability to deliver analysis and results through the application of findings
• Have excellent written and oral communication
• Be able to work effectively across multiple campaigns
• Great time-management & organisational skills
• Manage recruitment for dept, appraisals for your direct reports
• Ensure your team have clear development plans and support
• Enhance theproduct offering and drive on a market leading SEO team
• Maximises operational efficiency though use of the latest SEO techniques
• Support in New Business Pitches
• Support Directors to manage complex situations with clients
• Have a POV on how the product offering is evolving and be able to discuss with senior members of the team
• Regularly share your point of view on the latest developments in digital marketing and media innovations
Technical Skills Required
• Strong skills in Google Analytics, Search Console and Google Tag Manager
• Experience of popular SEO tools e.g. SEMRush, Ahrefs, and Outreach platforms
• Experience of popular CMS’s e.g. WordPress, Magento, Shopify etc.
• Experience in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Google Sheets, Slides & Docs
• Good understanding of HTML/CSS, responsive design and coding best practices
• Deep knowledge of SEO tools and techniques with at least 5 years of experience in SEO.
• Expert knowledge with all aspects of SEO: on page, off page, content.
• Being up to date with the latest evolutions of search engines algorithms and their impact on the practical off-site actions.
• Entrepreneurial mindset to detect organic growth opportunities, threats and problems and able to propose and implement solutions to get them solved.
• Excellent communication, project mgmt. and leadership skills.
• Experience developing SEO and integrated search strategies for brands across a number of verticals and markets
• Experience leading an SEO department as a Head of SEO or Director level
• Solid experience leading profitable and successful SEO campaigns, which deliver on time and met/exceeded KPIs
• Ability to write clear and concise briefs and provide strategic direction
• Solid understanding of all digital channels, the role of search and integration of other media with SEO
• Understanding of how paid, owned and earned media work together
• Strong leader, regarded as someone who can guide and influence others, yet willing to challenge
• Able to listen and respond constructively to other’s ideas and proposals
• Recognise business concerns and perspectives of others
• Open to different and new ways of doing things; willingness to modify one's preferred way of doing things
• Able to take charge of own self-development: being able to self-assess and identify strengths and weaknesses; plan and carry out steps to improve on or build new skills
• Able to plan, tailor and deliver oral and written communications that make an impact and persuade your intended audience
• Ability to communicate at all levels and to non-technical people
This company truly values their employees and offer attractive packages including:
• Clear career progression path
• Flexible work policy / work from home when needed.
• Life Cover for all employees
• Income Protection cover for all employee
• 22 days holidays rising with service
• Bonus Annual Leave day on your birthday
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Tax Saver Program
• Free healthy snacks
• …and many more!
To discuss this role in confidence, please contact Stephen@TalentHub.ie or call me on 016344888