Our client, based in the West of Ireland is a market leader and innovator in their category. They are looking to recruit a Senior IT Manager to path the strategic development of Technology across their multi-channel sales business.
You will enhance their technological processes in order to support the objectives for their business. As a key sponsor of business change, you must be able to communicate effectively with both the IT team and other stakeholders within the business.
This role will be instrumental in building upon the future success of the organisation. It will be vital you have a view to the future to help shape and suggest the changes and innovations that they need to support business growth across their online, distribution and store network.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of working with senior management to drive the IT Development and Process Improvement initiatives
- Overall management of a SAP ERP system and service delivery, including scoping and delivering platform improvements.
- Development and overall management of existing (SAP Commerce Cloud/SAP Hybris) and new e-commerce marketplace integrations
- Lead the communication, evaluation and recommendation of innovative new IT systems, processes, applications, and equipment that have the potential to drive sales, support business growth and deliver operational efficiencies
- Accountable for all technical design, development, testing, and delivery as the overall technical lead across these functions
- Have experience of introducing standard IT Project Management methodology and performance monitoring, as well as workload and resource planning
- Ensure all software / technical design documentation feeds into the implementation phase of all projects
- Ensure that all users derive maximum benefit from the implementation of these systems, through effective communication and the provision of up-to-date process documentation and training
- Regularly review technology design for existing solutions and flag for update where appropriate
- Review of current BI set up, plan BI improvements and integration across all departments
- Working with 3rd party vendors where required to deliver upgrades, system maintenance, and other improvement projects.
- Ensure that strict budgetary control is applied to the purchase of all IT hardware, software, networks, business equipment & systems, including where necessary, third party maintenance contracts. To also include post implementation reviews
- Working with the Network Engineer to ensure network and store technology is performing optimally
- Be responsible for managing and mentoring the IT team, providing visible leadership, direction, development, and coaching
- Work with the team to encourage a culture where everyone continuously looks for opportunities to improve service and performance
- Guarantee all proper legal governance and compliancy is maintained on software licensing and data held, including due regard for ethical standards and the Company’s IT policies
- Safeguard that the integrity and security of all data is maintained
Experience, Qualifications & Skills:
- At least 10 years IT experience, with at least 5 in a similar management position
- Degree in Computer Science / IT / Engineering or related field
- ITIL, project management and or lean certification and evidence of CPD is advantageous.
- Strong IT background working in complex technical environments, preferably in the retail sector
- Super user experience of ERP (SAP) system within a logistics, retail or warehouse environment is essential
- Advanced knowledge of MS products, particularly Excel, Access and SQL Server
- Previous experience liaising with 3rd party suppliers
- Ability to develop and retain the IT team, nurturing talent and supporting personal development
- Strong investigative and demonstrable project management experience
- Excellent time management skills with proven record on prioritization of tasks to keep projects and team on track
- Effective communication skills
Interested and looking to do some career defining work, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
TalentHub very much appreciates candidates who take the time to apply for their roles. In an ideal world, we would be able to reply personally to each and every candidate. However, due to receiving large volumes of applications at the moment, this is not always possible, as we can often only reply to candidates who match the exact requirements from their client briefs.
We would love if you please do follow their social channels to be alerted on other new roles and we hope to speak to you about your perfect role very soon.