We are working with a high-profile Online business, where User and Customer Experience are at the heart of their offering. This international retailer is continually developing best-in-class products and emulating their competitors, and now seek a talented and experience Senior Ecommerce Executive to join their growing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity where you will get the chance to work with a rapidly expanding International Ecommerce company with its HQ in Dublin, Ireland.
You will be responsible for maximising revenue through ecommerce channels and working closely with various teams throughout the company.
· Develop and implement a successful Ecommerce strategy, delivering online sales targets, increasing profitability, and growing the online business (B2C)
· Regular reporting on the market performance
· Influence the strategy in product creation on the website such as pricing and positioning
· Drive web analytics conversion, optimization, and marketing analytics.
· Through analysis of product performance, identify and drive increased revenue growth, including but not limited to Merchandising, Landing Pages, Imagery, Content, Pricing, Categorisation, Promotions, Newsletter and availability
· Maintain competitor benchmarking to understand and react to market trends
· Optimise site navigation through analysis of customer journeys (Merchandising and Navigation Menu)
· 3+ years’ experience in e-commerce
· Website merchandising experience
· Working knowledge of ecommerce Excellent knowledge of SEO, PPC, Google Ads and Social Media management
· Has experience with web analytics and strategic analysis skills
· Fluent spoken and written English, secondary language is a must (French or Dutch)
· Belgium, French or Netherlands market knowledge
· Excellent MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint
If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity, please email me at email@example.com
If this opportunity does not sound like the right fit, I would still love to hear from you and help you find your perfect role.
TalentHub very much appreciates candidates who take the time to apply for our roles. In an ideal world, we would be able to reply personally to each and every candidate. However, due to receiving large volumes of applications, this is not always possible, and we can often only reply to candidates who match the requirements from our client briefs