This Irish SaaS brand has created a slick solution that has revolutionised the processes of their clients, the platform has streamlined workflow for their users allowing them to gain back significant amounts of their most valuable resource, time. Since their inception in 2008 the company has built an impressive base of clients across government and state agencies, aerospace companies, large corporate and financial institutions. Their success thus far har marked them out as a one to watch for the coming years, and their disruptive technology is the first of its kind in the market and is years and streets ahead of any potential competitor.
Their sales success in recent years has created the need for a Sales Operations analyst, this will be the first hire in the department and will give an experienced SaaS sales ops specialist the opportunity to really make their mark on a department that is set for some rapid growth. If you’re the kind of person that’s excited by innovation and wants to make their make their mark in a rapidly scaling SaaS brand, this is where you’re going to want to work.
The Day to Day
· Essentially, this role will be the gatekeeper of the CRM and will present stats, trends, reports and insights to the sales and leadership team to help make informed decisions, producing SaaS metrics on ARR, MRR, churn rates, retention rates, customer data etc.
· Working closely with Salesforce to review cleanse and maintain data. Extract data from the CRM to produce monthly metrics, develop and maintain analytics reports and dashboards thar support data-driven decision making.
· Building strong interdepartmental relationships between the Sales, Marketing, and Finance departments so they can work closely and cohesively.
· Working closely with sales reps and leadership to identify layers of key trends, process improvement, and optimisation.
· Analysing and presenting reports around pipeline and revenue forecasting, trend aggregation and customer insights.
This position is offering salaries starting from €45,000, Healthcare, educational support, fantastic training, and great progression opportunities. If you’re interested to find out more about the role pleas reach out to Abigail Woods @ TalentHub to discuss your suitability for the role further.