Senior Sales Executive – SaaS – USA East Coast
On behalf of an Irish Tech Success story, we are hiring for experienced Sales professionals to work remotely from New York, Boston, Washington DC or anywhere along the Eastern Time Zone area. These are roles for self-starting, target driven individuals who can document success in generating a pipeline of business from Fortune 500 companies in the USA.
This company’s software is already used by 50+ of the world’s largest and most well-known corporations, and these new roles will focus on winning new business and managing relationships with similar clients.
This is an individual contributor role, working remotely from home but with regular engagement with the Head Office in Dublin, and the US office in Maryland
- Prospect, secure meetings, and close new business by qualifying opportunities with key decision makers
- Work with Marketing and the Business Development Team to devise a strategy to grow a healthy, consistent pipeline of prospects.
- Evangelize products to prospects, corporate accounts and major brands
- Create and manage your prospect database in Salesforce, logging all activity.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders in the business to increase the customer base, customer loyalty, revenue per customer and top-line financial growth for the business
- Ensure a long-term competitive edge for the business through a value-added approach to prospects and customers
- Travel, as required, to meet prospects and customer face-to-face
Required Experience and characteristics
- At least 5 years of sales experience, preferably selling Saas products
- A revenue driven focus with a history of consistently meeting and exceeding targets and KPIs
- History of referenceable top sales achievements
- Proven success in a start-up, entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent skills in qualifying opportunities and assessing prospect value
- Superior presentation, management and negotiations skills
- Prior experience with salesforce, or a similar CRM.
- Articulate, persuasive individual with exceptional communication skills
- Proactive and ready to enthusiastically embrace change
- Ability to fit in to a dynamic team in a fast-growing company
- Motivated self-starter able to work under own initiative
- Manage workload and embrace dynamically changing priorities
- Personable with the ability to work cross functionally, both internally and externally
- Organised, focused and driven to achieve results within set timescales
- Creative and open minded
This is a fast growing, highly profitable company, who offer candidates the chance to sell a suite of first class SaaS products to global client brands, and in reward for your efforts, offer a generous compensation package including uncapped commission.
For a confidential chat, and to arrange a zoom meeting to discuss, please contact email@example.com
Fast growing profitable business with international travel and an opportunity for uncapped earnings!