On behalf of an international digital advisory design firm who specialises in business, brand, product and experience design, TalentHub is delighted to be searching for an motivated Proposal Writer who wants to join a highly ambitious growing global company.
You will be responsible for producing professional written proposals and pitch content that superbly articulates the business value proposition and win themes. You will play a leading role in ensuring effective coordination and timely completion of tenders and will be involved in all stages of the bid Lifecyle.
· Writing content for use in the proposal, as well as supporting creative to ensure a cohesive and consistent approach.
· Writing effective, concise and compelling content.
· Ensure win themes are articulated in such a way to meet/exceed the clients’ requirements.
· Reviewing and editing written content to produce responses and presentation collateral in line with deadlines.
· Lead story board sessions with bid / proposal team members
· Proactively develop and manage a network of subject matter experts
· Managing supporting documentation and developing presentations , ensuring a cohesive and consistent approach
· Ensure all timelines are met and that the bid submitted is as complete and accurate as possible, whilst also best reflecting our company’s services and abilities.
· 5+ years experience working in a bid team previously
· Strong academic background-Degree in English, Arts, Journalism or Law
· Creative Writing Qualification
· APMP Foundation (Practitioner or Professional level desirable)
· Proven skills in writing and editing proposal content within a complex business environment.
· Experience of coordinating/ managing and updating knowledge based systems
· Can think creatively and works to find solutions to tender challenges
If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity, please email me at email@example.com
If this opportunity does not sound like the right fit, I would still love to hear from you and help you find your perfect role.
TalentHub very much appreciates candidates who take the time to apply for our roles. In an ideal world, we would be able to reply personally to each and every candidate. However, due to receiving large volumes of applications, this is not always possible, and we can often only reply to candidates who match the requirements from our client briefs.