On behalf of a global modern day management consultancy that specialise in business, brand, product, and experience design, TalentHub are delighted to be searching for an experienced Project Lead.
This is a fantastic growth opportunity for an ambitious project manager who wants to grow with a forwarding thinking global company.
This global design company was built to help start-ups become brands and brands become start-ups with offices in London, Dublin and South Africa.
· End to end project delivery. From requirements definition through to deployment, identifying schedules of work, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation.
· Constant analysis of progress and project health in order to adapt scope, timelines, and costs where necessary to ensure that the project team delivers.
· They find the solutions and answers the team is looking for.
· Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate client stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status, changes and potential delivery.
· Develop and manage cost estimates with the client lead, and continually monitor financial health through to invoicing.
· Report project outcomes and/or risks, with mitigation, to the appropriate client leads as needed – escalating issues as necessary based on project work plans.
· Demonstrate thought out and well-informed decision making.
· Ongoing collaboration with Project Delivery peers, sharing learnings and best practice with a view to refine pod specific ways of working.
· Professional certification in Project Management
· 7+ years project management experience
· Experience in working in a management consultancy house, large scale tech company or digital agency
· Hands-on experience with delivering large scale digital transformation programmes from best-in-class websites to apps, eco systems and platform product design
· Proven success working with all levels of management
· Strong attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelines
· Someone with an appetite to build a career with a modern day digital advisory design firm
If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity, please email me at email@example.com
If this opportunity does not sound like the right fit, I would still love to hear from you and help you find your perfect role.
TalentHub very much appreciates candidates who take the time to apply for our roles. In an ideal world, we would be able to reply personally to each and every candidate. However, due to receiving large volumes of applications, this is not always possible, and we can often only reply to candidates who match the requirements from our client briefs.