On behalf of a world class training organization, we are hiring an Operations Manager, reporting directly to the CEO. This is a senior role within a hugely successful company, and will be highly impactful in the ongoing growth and development of the business.
Candidates would preferably come from a Training organization, in-house training/L&D department or similar environment, as sectoral knowledge is required for this position.
Since the emergence of Covid-19, the training/learning experience has moved online, and whilst the business aims to resume classroom-style lessons in the future (once its safe to do so), virtual learning will still be the preferred choice for some students, and lends itself well to certain curricula and so a blended learning approach will be the model going forward – therefore if candidates had experience of both in-class and virtual learning, that would be of distinct advantage.
· Oversee all operations and logistics in relation to training delivery both online and in the classroom – ensuring customer success and continuously recommending and implementing improvements
· Manage implementation of various IT systems – both for internal and external use.
· Drive Innovation and Technology – ensuring it is used to support and drive customer success
· Drive additional value by encouraging deeper feature and innovation adoption
· Drive product and service improvements
· Management and development of the Quality Assurance System (QAS)
· Support the effective delivery of programmes, identify new opportunities for the business and recommend continuous business and process improvements in an environment with changing priorities and demands.
· Input for service, process and structure improvements in collaboration with the Senior Leadership Team to support the ongoing growth drive and business improvement
· Manage and make improvements to the new operational and booking system, building functionality that will add to and improve the overall customer experience as well as offer new revenue channels.
· Recommend and implement new features that improve efficiencies as well as improve the overall customer experience
· Play a leading role in the development of online programme roll out
To discuss this role in confidence, and review a detailed person specification and job description, please contact Lorraine Fretwell at Lorraine@TalentHub.ie