We have an exciting role for a Marketing Analyst to join the fast-growing fashion brand in Ireland. This role will be instrumental in ensuring that the Marketing, Digital Marketing, Social Media, PR and Content strategy aligns with their even changing customer base.
Based in their Dublin Head Office, this role reports directly to the Director of eCommerce and comes at a time when the company has recently launched an exciting new fashion brand. As the Marketing Analyst, you will get to impact and improve the entire marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate:
• 2-3 years online expertise ideally in ecommerce or conversion focused sites
• 2-3 years’ experience in web, mobile and social marketing analytics required
• Provide marketing analytics techniques that will help improve product performance online
• Provide analysis and/or develop models to improve sales forecast performance based on marketing spend, traffic company goals, or other key factors
• Be extremely proficient with the metrics, reports, and capabilities in Google Analytics to provide greater insight on digital sales performance
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meeting multiple deadlines
• Good communication and presentation skills
TalentHub very much appreciates candidates who take the time to apply for our roles. In an ideal world, we would be able to reply personally to each and every candidate. However, due to receiving large volumes of applications, this is not always possible, and we can often only reply to candidates who match the requirements from our client companies. But if this isn’t the right match, please do follow our social channels to be alerted on other roles and we hope to speak to you about your perfect role very soon.