The role gives the successful candidate an opportunity to collaborate with several different key departments to continue making our client the number one Fintech company in Ireland.
• 1-2 years in Product Management (In a Software Company)
• Product Development (Full cycle – Research, Testing, Monitoring)
• Drafting business cases in collaboration with the Analytics team for future product deliveries.
• Working closely with the design team on new product features currently in the design phase.
• Stakeholder Management across multiple departments (Operations, Compliance, Marketing)
• Writing detailed requirements based on designs (where applicable).
• Guide estimation sessions with engineers to create project plan/critical path and define the target release date
• Function as point of contact for the team with any third party providers, lead any relevant meetings.
• Monitor performance of new features once they are released to customers to define the success or failure of the project. Identify and resolve any production issues as soon as possible.
• Lead daily stand ups and resolve any blockers that may arise for engineers.
• Experience in FinTech Industry and grasp of the Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) would be advantageous
For a confidential chat, and to review a detailed job description, please contact me in confidence on +3516344881 or email email@example.com