We have an exciting Digital UX Specialist role for a leading company who is the Greenest Energy supplier on the island of Ireland.
Leading the energy industry in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland, the company operate in three separate areas: Renewables, Flexible Generation and Customer Solutions. With an annual turnover of circa €2 Billion, it is one of Ireland’s Top 50 Businesses.
As a UX Specialist you will work closely with their web development and creative agencies to convert customer problems and business requirements into elegant design solutions that have a positive impact on our customers.
You will be a part of an award-winning marketing team with many successful campaigns to show for the last five years. You will collaborate across the Digital team that sits within the Marketing Department, working closely with the product manager, marketing managers, other agencies, and wider stakeholder groups.
This is an exciting role with vast opportunities to delve in many innovative and interesting areas of the wider business, spanning Renewables, Services and more.
- Overseeing UX design, and consistency of design/experience for businesses customer facing apps, and websites in line with business needs.
- Understanding user behaviour and the entire end to end customer journey.
- Create digital empathy maps / paths and devise hypotheses on where goals can be optimised.
- Designing detailed focused solutions that are centred around our customer needs.
- Analysing customer insights using tracking and performance tools to propose new design flows to increase customer registrations and improve the overall holistic customer experience.
- Collaborating with designers and cross functional teams to redesign multiple customer-facing websites for both our domestic and commercial customers.
- Growing concepts through design exploration, ideation, and user validation.
- Working with designers to produce interactive prototypes, wireframes and production-ready visual design.
- Working with Product Managers/Owners to understand objectives, outcomes and requirements to develop your design solutions.
- Presenting design solutions to stakeholders and team members, providing solid rationale behind design decisions and incorporating feedback into the design cycle.
- Exhibiting excellent visual design skill with sensitivity to user interaction, functionality and accessibility.
- Experience analysing user behaviour to generate insights using tools like Google Analytics, Decibel, Hotjar, Raygun or similar.
- Demonstratable approach for converting insights into hypotheses then testing these using split or multivariate testing tools.
- Experience of owning the digital user experience journeys across multiple website/apps, and ensuring quality, consistency, and a smooth user flow.
- Proven capability of communicating and prototyping interactions in an agile manner to team members and relevant stakeholders.
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining brand identity across imagery, colour theory, and typography.
Desirable (but not essential) Experience:
- Previous experience in the energy industry or working with innovative future-focused clients.
- An interest in green energy, sustainability & innovation.
- Experience using CMS platforms such as Kentico, EpiServer, WordPress or NopCommerce.
- A solid understanding of HTML, CSS and web design principles.
- Video editing and animation skills.
- Proven skills and proficiency using industry standard tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD or other similar tools.
If this sounds like an exciting role for you, please contact me for a confidential chat, firstname.lastname@example.org
TalentHub very much appreciates candidates who take the time to apply for our roles. In an ideal world, we would be able to reply personally to every candidate. However, due to receiving large volumes of applications, this is not always possible, and we can often only reply to candidates who match the requirements from our client briefs.
But if this isn’t the right match, please do follow our social channels to be alerted on other roles and we hope to speak to you about your perfect role very soon. ?