Digital Technology Manager
Who you are
You are an inquisitive and curious person who takes innovative approaches to extracting, managing, and analysing data from marketing systems. You have excellent communication skills and can work with team mates who are both data driven and qualitative. You are looking for a new challenge in an exciting team within a company which is at the forefront of innovation in Ireland.
This role sits within the DigiTech team within Digital Operations. This is part of the wider Consumer Business Unit. You will work within a team of 4 which is made up a web analyst, data analyst, remote team member and manager. Working on the clients Digital Marketing Stack , Adobe products includes their data management platform, targeting and tag manager and analytics platform.
The next challenge for you
As Digital technology Manager you will be tasked with ownership of the Adobe stack:
• Leading the integration, automation and maintenance of our technology stack (Adobe), ensuring that the client is leveraging the abilities available through third party vendors like Adobe, Google, and others.
• Create scalable, innovative approaches to extracting, managing, and analysing data from marketing systems (skills such as Teradata and SQL).
• Develop architecture for efficient workflow across marketing channels through automated systems.
• Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CMS, CRM, PPC, SEO, Meta, Display & Analytics data services, and lead management processes across those systems) across desktop, mobile & future technology.
• Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities & systems that detail their effectiveness and business impact.
• Analyse marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization in collaboration with Conversion & Customer Insights departments.
• Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
• Ability to extract meaning and suggest action items from data, not just report metrics.
• Excellent communications skills when working with teammates who may be either data-driven or more qualitative.
• Expert in Online Marketing Channels, Microsoft Excel, and Analytics platforms.
• Deep understanding of web-related behaviours and trends and ability to optimize for these.