We have an exciting Performance Account Director role with the world’s leading digital performance marketing agency. The person will be working with both their direct team and world-wide colleagues to deliver the best in class planning solutions that matches your client needs.
The Performance Account Director will be responsible for; first class strategic responses to client briefs, accurate and clear composite media plans, very clear briefs to specialist leads, very clear challenges to specialist responses, commercially viable client plans and very clear development plans for client managers and client executives.
You will be experienced in; strong marketing, media and communications concepts, models, skills, practices, tools, frameworks, strong understanding of holistic digital media concepts, propositions, lead medium client / team and experience across relevant media, products, and services.
- Attend client briefing meetings and distil from the briefing sessions the client challenges and the role for the agency services to deliver these challenges.
- Construct overall media strategy in answer to the client brief (getting support from other teams if required).
- Translate client brief into detailed internal brief which is used to brief all the agency’s specialist areas: Display, Paid Social, PPC, SEO etc.
- Be the main contact with specialists as they ask questions around the brief.
- Collate the specialist media plans into an overall composite plan with accompanying rationale (client presentation if relevant). Liaise with all specialists to ensure all media plans are accurate.
- Oversee any changes of strategy and media plan between client and specialists.
- Owner of client composite plan encompassing all relevant activity for a client (multiple brands etc.)
- Be the main point of contact for clients and have the ability to understand client requirements, assess if it is within scope, and decide the most effective way to answer the question.
- Be able to answer client questions on all specialist areas (PPC, Display, Social, etc.) and only involve specialists with clients when there is a real need to do so.
- Manage campaign analysis – working with your direct team (AM, AE) and all specialists.
- Deliver strategic review of competitive activity, QBR presentations.
- Ensuring that teams are skilled up and resourced appropriately and supported with up-skilling as required.
- Ownership of delivery of Performance Development Reviews including development plans for direct reports; proactive identification and management of performance issues.
- Responsible for accurate and timely invoicing to clients
- Responsibility for working with AMs and specialists to ensure media plans match MX and invoices are accurate.
- Delivering effective budget control for clients
- Delivers through others.
- Great understanding of the array of services that the agency provides to clients.
- Ability to brief effectively and challenge responses.
- Builds credibility & client focused.
- Makes relationships count.
- Strategic rigour and viewpoint
- Quality decision making
- Commercial acumen
- High EQ & IQ
If this sounds like an exciting role for you please contact me for a confidential chat, firstname.lastname@example.org
TalentHub very much appreciates candidates who take the time to apply for our roles. In an ideal world, we would be able to reply personally to each and every candidate. However, due to receiving large volumes of applications, this is not always possible, and we can often only reply to candidates who match the requirements from our client briefs.
But if this isn’t the right match, please do follow our social channels to be alerted on other roles and we hope to speak to you about your perfect role very soon.