Digital Marketing Analytics Manager, Ireland
About your new employer:
-Award-winning multinational retailer
-5,000 stores Worldwide
-Fantastic work culture
-An opportunity to work for one of the biggest retail companies in the world that pride themselves on excellent customer service
-You will be joining a highly skilled and very ambitious marketing team
-Responsible for tracking, reporting, and analysing the performance of marketing activities, ad-hoc analytics requests, and development/automation of regular reports.
-Produce meaningful marketing KPI dashboards and provide, cross-channel performance reports with actionable insights
-Present analysis and recommendations, pulling from a variety of quantitative and qualitative data sets to key stakeholders.
– Benchmark performance across all online channels and advice on KPIs based on performance analysis
-Evaluate online user behaviour, customer journeys and funnel analysis and make recommendations for further optimisations
– Work closely with web developers on tag management ensuring existing tags are firing as expected, implement new tags and retire unused tags.
– Responsible for optimisation and maintenance of Google Analytics.
– 5 years of marketing analytics, marketing operations, or digital marketing experience, preferably in a related industry
– Strong communication skills
– Ability to track, measure, and report on results of various marketing functions to determine ROI –
– Excellent analytical skills and ability to provide actionable insights from data
-Expert in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
What you’ll get in return
-Competitive salary & annual salary reviews
-Hybrid options and flexible working
-Bonus Scheme & Pension Scheme
-Annual Leave starting at 23 days
-Life assurance cover
Get in touch:
If you are interested in hearing more about this job, please apply here or email your CV to email@example.com and we can arrange a call! Looking forward to hearing from you