On behalf of one of Ireland’s most well-known and longest running insurance brands, TalentHub are delighted to be looking for an experienced Digital Analyst to join their growing team.
The ideal candidate will come from an agency or client background with experience in eCommerce. You will work closely with the Digital and Data team to drive higher revenue to their digital channels by identifying optimisation opportunities that improve customer journeys and increase website and mobile conversion.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a passionate Digital Analyst who wants to grow their career and be part of an amazing team based in Dublin.
· Produce daily and weekly reports to monitor traffic, on-site conversion, back-office conversion and product performance.
· Support and work closely with key members of the Digital team along with external digital agencies and partners.
· Develop insight and understanding into what their customers want and need in the online journey.
· Create/maintain events and dashboards to monitor performance of individual campaigns and complete subsequent analysis.
· Provide analytics techniques and insights to improve product performance online
· Work with our online SEO, Search & Social agency to track and improve performance of all campaigns.
· develop models to improve sales forecast performance
· Maintenance of Analytics Goals, Filters and Segments across a number of Analytics views.
· 4 years online expertise ideally in ecommerce
· Relevant and up to data Google certifications
· Experience in managing and reporting on Google AdWords/Social/Display advertising campaigns
· Be extremely proficient with the metrics, reports, and capabilities in Google Analytics to provide greater insight on digital sales performance
· Experience with a site optimization and AB Testing tools
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multitasking, and meeting multiple deadlines
If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this opportunity does not sound like the right fit, I would still love to hear from you and help you find your perfect role.
TalentHub very much appreciates candidates who take the time to apply for our roles. In an ideal world, we would be able to reply personally to each and every candidate. However, due to receiving large volumes of applications, this is not always possible, and we can often only reply to candidates who match the requirements from our client briefs.