We have a very exciting new role for a Chatbot Product Manager in the very forward-thinking business. Our client is always ahead of the trends that are shaping their industry (sustainable energy) into the future.
This role reports to the Chief Growth Officer with a focus on developing their Chat Bot technology to enable a frictionless customer service experience through a seamless digital journey.
• Help drive and implement the strategy for our chatbots that will create an exceptional customer experience.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and develop our chatbot platform, including the development of APIs for system integration and information retrieval.
• Work closely with internal teams to identify opportunities for new intents by gathering and analysing data.
• Design conversational AI experiences that are natural and engaging to help end users answer their questions or execute transactions.
• Design personas, develop design principles, guidelines, standards for quality conversations that are consistent with our customer experience guidelines.
• Manage the buildout of new features, including collecting historical utterances, training objectives, conversational design and optimization.
• Staying abreast of industry trends and new innovations in the Chat Bot space
• Bachelor's degree in, technology, human-computer interaction, machine learning or behavioural science
• 5 – 8 years of experience with and building Chat Bots technology
• Strong intellectual curiosity and keen interest in behavioural science
• Experience with data analysis and machine learning applications.
• Basic understanding of software development lifecycle and agile delivery methodologies.
• Strong SQL skills.
Interested and looking to do some career defining work, please email Morgan email@example.com
TalentHub very much appreciates candidates who take the time to apply for our roles. In an ideal world, we would be able to reply personally to each and every candidate. However, due to receiving large volumes of applications at the moment, this is not always possible, as we can often only reply to candidates who match the exact requirements from our client briefs.
We would love if you please do follow our social channels to be alerted on other new roles and we hope to speak to you about your perfect role very soon.