- Dublin 1
A phenomenal role has come up to lead a team of amazing developers for a major eCommerce team in Dublin. An amazing package and benefits await the brilliant person who will join the team.
We are looking for a Frontend Architect with specific experience in building and managing teams to join a rapidly growing business based in Dublin but building products that are live across Europe.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Helping to build the team
- Work with a team of over 40+ developers and inspire, mentor and lead the teams.
- Using best practice guidelines to build great products
- Always be working to improve the sites and customer experience
- Carry out audits on the Frontend code base
- Offer your insight and market expertise on using the latest/best available technologies for improving designs
- Communication, leadership and initiative are all necessary in overcoming challenges.
- Web pack.
- CSS pre-processors.
- Object-oriented PHP
- Magento eCommerce
- Collaborative engineering experience with version control through (GIT)
- Responsive Web Design understanding
- Agile/SCRUM methodologies
- knowledge of optimising websites for performance and debugging
- Bachelor or Master's degree in a relevant technology discipline
Should the above look like something you would love to be a part of, get in touch through email at email@example.com or give me a call for a confidential chat on 01 63 44 888
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]