This Digital Marketing Manager role offers you the opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s fast-growing technology companies who are expanding their product offering across Europe, with the UK Market being their largest market right now.
The company is going through a phase of rapid growth and has a CEO that evangelises digital and the importance of customer experience for their customers. They have developed a product with global scalability due to the way they are disrupting an established industry.
2017 promises to be another strong year for them in terms of their development, and they anticipate huge growth from their plans to launch into overseas markets. Therefore, you will work across all digital marketing channels to ensure a unified and aligned marketing strategy and execution.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will oversee their digital marketing strategy and working within a team of 4 people. You will take ownership and deliver across customer acquisition including PPC, SEO and performance marketing via social, affiliates and display. You will be responsible for achieving customer acquisitions targets which will be measured by volume month on month.
The ideal candidate:
• 5+ years’ experience in a Digital Manager position
• Proven track record of developing and delivering a digital strategy for a B2B/tech company
• Experience in the development and execution of digital marketing and social media strategies to support the growth of the brand in new markets
• Have proven experience with the PPC, Google AdWords, Google Display Network and Analytics
• Have a proven track record in creating, delivering and optimising lead generation digital campaigns
• Experience using a marketing automation platform (Hubspot, Paradot or Marketo)
• The ability to drive return on investment from digital marketing activity
For a confidential discussion, and to review a detailed job description and career trajectory, please email me at Morgan@talenthub.ie or call me on 0035316344888